Sell Your Suffolk County Home For Cash Quickly
Do you live in a Suffolk County town such as Brentwood, NY or Babylon, NY and need to sell your Suffolk county home quickly? Are you 55 or older and have a property you want to get rid of quickly? Then call Long Island Cash Home Buyer. Long Island Cash Home Buyer can usually process the sale of a home in as little as 2-4 weeks, while selling a home the traditional way can take months of time, stress, and phone calls. You can skip all this hassle and have cash in hand within a few weeks time with Long Island Cash Home Buyer. We have been servicing Suffolk county, and all of Long Island for almost 20 years!
So don’t waste your time and resources by selling your home through a real estate agent. Going through a real estate agent can be like pulling teeth with so many phone calls and the hassle of open houses, why bother? Save time, get rid of your unwanted property and get on with your life by giving Long Island Cash Home Buyer a call.
If you’re looking for a hassle-free, fast way to sell a home in Suffolk County call Long Island Cash Home Buyer at (516) 330-6940 or fill out the contact form below!
Related articles for Suffolk County Sellers:
- Frequently asked questions when you want to sell your house FAST for cash
- Can I sell my Long Island home “As is?”
- Do I need a real estate agent to sell my house?
- I inherited a house, What to do? Should I rent it or sell it?
- How do I sell a house I inherited – the reality behind probate on Long Island
- Learn about how our process works
Are you in a difficult Real Estate situation?
Do you need to sell your Long Island house quickly?
Since 1998, we have been a trusted source for the latest information in regards to selling your home fast for cash on Long Island. We will have an honest conversation with you about the benefits and disadvantages of a quick cash sale of your property. If it is not right for you then it will not be right for us. It must be a win-win situation.
- We have purchased hundreds of homes with cash since 1998
- We have over $5,000,000.00 in funding available to purchase Long Island homes.
- You will always get cash at the closing.
- We always keep our word and will always tell you the truth.
- We will purchase your home as-is, in its present condition, no matter how much work is required.
- You can avoid all the costs and frustrations of fixing your property for sale.
We are the buyers. We are interested in buying your home- not in listing it as a Real Estate Broker.
Our Home Buying Timeline is typically 2-4 weeks from initial contact to closing of the property. If you need to close faster, it is certainly possible. If you need more time than that to close, that is available as well. We are the go-to if you want to sell your home quickly!
If necessary, we will cover normal closing costs. You will not have to pay anything or bring any money to the closing. All you have to bring to the closing are the keys!
Our process is substantially faster and much less stressful than listing with a real estate broker. When you list the home with a broker you can count on 6-12 months and possibly longer before you get to the closing table. While it is likely you will end up with more money with a traditional real estate listing, our process is completely hassle free and fast!
Benefits of Selling Your Suffolk County Home For Cash
We are not moving into the house. Therefore there is no need to coordinate closings or lease expiration’s. There are no buyer showings or Open Houses ever. There is no renegotiating after a Home Inspector goes through your property. There is no waiting for a mortgage approval that may or may not materialize. You can even leave the contents of the house if that suits you best.
If you want a fast, trouble-free sale, contact us and we will make every effort to make it a win-win situation for both parties.
Who should consider selling their house this way?
- Need to sell the house quickly without issues.
- Inherited a property and want to meet your obligations as soon as possible.
- In the process of Foreclosure.
- Have an Unpaid Tax Lien.
- Out-of Town homeowner that wants to liquidate the property.
- Need to sell your house before you can buy another property
- Relocating either for work or lifestyle reasons and will not be here to sell your house in the traditional manner.
While these are the major reasons that people choose us to do business with, every circumstance is unique and we are open and innovative in our approach to solving any and all Real Estate problems.
Let us help you.
Contact us Today!
Map for Suffolk County – Long Island Cash Home Buyer
Selling your Suffolk County home fast and for cash