Selling Your Home Quickly for Cash in Queens, NY
Is your property going into foreclosure? Are you dealing with a tax lien on your home? Do you need to sell your home quickly for cash? If you live in the Queens, NY area and you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, Long Island Cash Home Buyer can help you. In the industry since 1984, we’ve been helping the local residents of Queens, NY sell them homes quickly for the cash that they need. Our services include:
- Inherited Properties
- Foreclosing Properties
- Tax Lien Properties
- “As Is” Properties
- Out of Town Properties
- Divorce Properties
- On the Market Properties
- 55 and Older Properties
We take the hassle out of selling your home as you would deal with us directly. You won’t have to worry about realtors, public listings, or having strangers walk through your home for open house events.
Service Areas in Queens, NY
- Little Neck
- Queens Village
Long Island Cash Home Buyer can close at your convenience, even within a matter of days if required. We understand that having to sell your home is stressful enough, that’s why we want to make this process as easy as possible for all of our clients. If you would like to learn more about our services then fill out our contact form or give us a call at (516) 330-6940 today.
For more information on how Long Island Cash Home Buyer can help you, give us a call at (516) 330-6940 or fill out the contact form below!
Related articles for Queens NY Sellers:
- Frequently asked questions when you want to sell your house FAST for cash
- Can I sell my Long Island home “As is?”
- Do I need a real estate agent to sell my house?
- I inherited a house, What to do? Should I rent it or sell it?
- How do I sell a house I inherited – the reality behind probate on Long Island
- Learn about how our process works
Are you in a difficult Real Estate situation?
Do you need to sell your Long Island house quickly?
Since 1998, we have been a trusted source for the latest information in regards to selling your home fast for cash on Long Island. We will have an honest conversation with you about the benefits and disadvantages of a quick cash sale of your property. If it is not right for you then it will not be right for us. It must be a win-win situation.
- We have purchased hundreds of homes with cash since 1998
- We have over $5,000,000.00 in funding available to purchase Long Island homes.
- You will always get cash at the closing.
- We always keep our word and will always tell you the truth.
- We will purchase your home as-is, in its present condition, no matter how much work is required.
- You can avoid all the costs and frustrations of fixing your property for sale.
We are the buyers. We are interested in buying your home- not in listing it as a Real Estate Broker.
Our Home Buying Timeline is typically 2-4 weeks from initial contact to closing of the property. If you need to close faster, it is certainly possible. If you need more time than that to close, that is available as well. We are the go-to if you want to sell your home quickly!
If necessary, we will cover normal closing costs. You will not have to pay anything or bring any money to the closing. All you have to bring to the closing are the keys!
Our process is substantially faster and much less stressful than listing with a real estate broker. When you list the home with a broker you can count on 6-12 months and possibly longer before you get to the closing table. While it is likely you will end up with more money with a traditional real estate listing, our process is completely hassle free and fast!
Benefits of Selling Your Queens Home For Cash
We are not moving into the house. Therefore there is no need to coordinate closings or lease expiration’s. There are no buyer showings or Open Houses ever. There is no renegotiating after a Home Inspector goes through your property. There is no waiting for a mortgage approval that may or may not materialize. You can even leave the contents of the house if that suits you best.
If you want a fast, trouble-free sale, contact us and we will make every effort to make it a win-win situation for both parties.
Who should consider selling their house this way?
- Need to sell the house quickly without issues.
- Inherited a property and want to meet your obligations as soon as possible.
- In the process of Foreclosure.
- Have an Unpaid Tax Lien.
- Out-of Town homeowner that wants to liquidate the property.
- Need to sell your house before you can buy another property
- Relocating either for work or lifestyle reasons and will not be here to sell your house in the traditional manner.
While these are the major reasons that people choose us to do business with, every circumstance is unique and we are open and innovative in our approach to solving any and all Real Estate problems.
Let us help you.
Contact us Today!
Map for Queens County Cash Home Buyer